Knoetze Family Shoot

Posted by Anna-Louw van Rooijen Anna-Louw van Rooijen
Just before Christmas last year I spent the morning with the Knoetzes and their visiting family at the beautiful Botanical Gardens in Pietermaritzburg. Photographing little ones is still fairly uncharted territory for me, but I had great fun with this shoot!

Adrian, Janine and their little girls are relocating to the UK this year, which made their family shoot on home soil all the more special. Thank you to all of you for making my job an easy and happy one! Here are a few of my favourites.