Up&up

Posted by Anna-Louw van Rooijen Anna-Louw van Rooijen
Over the past few months I've been working hard on building my wedding photography portfolio. I'm hugely grateful to Kate Martens and Amy du Toit for letting me work alongside them as an assistant/second shooter. I've learned a bunch from you both, and really appreciate that you let me take my own photos while helping you.

Below are just a handful of my favourite picks from each wedding. The full galleries can be viewed here: http://avrphotographydesign.pixieset.com/

Herman & Lana, assisting Kate Martens at The Orchards, KZN Midlands.

Jan & Liza, assisting Kate Martens at Merinodale Farm, Lotheni KZN

Lauren & Matt, assisting Amy du Toit at Shalwyn, Camperdown, KZN

Mandy & Nathan, assisting Kate Martens at Myddleton Farm, Creighton KZN